We have well established relationships with Commonwealth, state and local government departments, agencies and councils. We are uniquely placed to offer government clients, and those wishing to engage with government, culturally sensitive advice on complex matters delivered by Indigenous lawyers who have strong links to community.
Our lawyers’ understanding of complex policy and legal frameworks, the culture of consultation, and the fundamental need for accountability, public scrutiny and high visibility, enables us to successfully guide clients in building their relationships with key stakeholders.
Our broad public and private sector experience also enables us to provide strategic legal advice fully tailored to the needs of government.
Combined with the experience of our joint venture partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, we are able to provide a range of quality services to government.
Our areas of service include:
- Construction and engineering
- Coronial inquiries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labour, including equal opportunity, industrial relations and WHS
- Intellectual property
- Planning and environment
- Professional negligence, including personal injuries
- Public and administrative law
- Public and government finance
- Regulation and investigations