We are committed to improving economic outcomes for Indigenous peoples through the positive development of assets such as lands, waters, and cultural intellectual property.
Our understanding of Indigenous business, culture and policy combined with our legal capabilities, resources and experience means we can deliver on this commitment.
Our Principals have lived and worked extensively in the Kimberleys, Pilbara, regional Queensland, Cape York, Northern Territory and Torres Strait Islander communities. Having walked ‘on country’ informs our ability to find collaborative and beneficial solutions for all parties seeking to work with Indigenous communities.
Our areas of service include:
- Indigenous Joint ventures
- Land and Sea arrangements
- Capital Raising
- Corporate governance training
- Community corporate structuring and economic development
- Infrastructure and community modelling
- Indigenous procurement advice
- Intellectual property
- Northern Australia development advice
- International Indigenous ventures and partnerships
- Development of Indigenous micro and macro enterprises