Technology and innovation continues to drive unprecedented levels of opportunity for businesses and communities.
We are well placed to advise on the legal, regulatory, commercial and cultural issues raised by the impact of technology on business. This encompasses business sectors such as technology, business services, communications, media, and entertainment and consumer markets in both established and emerging markets.
With the ability to draw upon Norton Rose Fulbright Australia’s technology and innovation team, we have access to experienced, technology sector legal professionals, with specialised industry experience across all industries, and are able to assist clients maximise the opportunities afforded by investment in digital capital.
Our areas of service include:
- Brand protection and digital rights management
- Cloud-based technology
- Communications, media and entertainment
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Distributed ledger technology, including blockchain
- Information technology and agreements and disputes
- M&A, including restructurings and buyouts in the global technology sector
- Retail and consumer markets, including distribution
- Software and systems ownership issues
- Sourcing and technology