The rapid growth of new large-scale infrastructure projects, and in particular a stronger focus on developing Australia’s north, requires innovative approaches to raising funds.
Clients ranging from multinational companies, commercial banks, infrastructure funds, developers and investors, or government bodies, all require a team of infrastructure lawyers with unprecedented legal capability and experience to deliver their project in the most effective way.
The depth of our experience extends from inception to financing, real estate, construction, regulation and operation.
Our areas of service include:
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Banking and finance, including finance and security documents
- Capital markets
- Construction and engineering, including operation contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Hospitality and tourism
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and privatizations
- Real estate
- Regulatory approvals
- Retail and consumer markets